RE: UO14 carrier XE2AT

There is an agreement and a process for getting a license.
The problem is that the -LOCAL- authorities seem to either
not understand how it works and not care to learn, or like
so many other things, will need a bribe before remembering
how it works.  I know of only one ham from El Paso that has
successfully been licensed in Mexico, and he has a villa near
Acapulco.  None of the Maquiladora workers from here have
been able to get a license.  Most of them do not operate till
they cross the border.  A few do.  I do not wish to risk it.

I could probably stand on the bridge -JUST OVER- the border.
But if I were not properly licensed, would it count?

Mike.