Antenna and rotor gallery

Hi folks,

Thanks to all for your responses.  It sounds like I came close to the
"right" way to build a helical feed for the 2.4 ghz AO-40 downlink,
but there is room for improvement at the connector.

I've uploaded a bunch of pictures of my setup, if you're curious.
The thumbnail photos haven't been resized yet, so the page loads
very slowly - I'll fix that tomorrow.  Any comments or suggestions
on the antenna details, now that you can see what I've done, would
be appreciated.  I'm heading back to the roof on Saturday for the
next set of tweeks.

The site is at: http://www.jps.net/gregd/hamsite.htm

73s,

Greg KO6TH