No Subject

Hi Boys I finally complete the QSO with almost the most rare state in Mexico
is Campeche some minutes ago and I want to said a public THANKS to Jerry
K5OE, Bruce KK5DO and Leo W7JPI that they waiting until I finish the
complete QSO with Victor in Campeche !!
I know that all 3 have the finger in the PTT ready to call to Victor !!
Thanks guides for your understanding.....
I really love the satellites and all good people in the transponders !!
WOOOOWWW I feel like a boy..
73 de Al
XE2AT ( the new boy )....