Re: Journal

Greetings:

Martha tells me that the May/June issue has been placed in the mail. While
my copy hasn't arrived at my mailbox in Mississippi, other members in the US
have been receiving it. Meanwhile, copies to international members take a
bit longer to arrive.

I am copy furnishing this to Martha to ask that she verify your membership.
You may want to send her a post with your current mailing address to make
sure she has the correct address on our mailing list.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
AMSAT Journal Editor