RE: UO14 carrier XE2AT

I am about 4 miles from the border, but what you are asking for is
difficult at best.  Somehow, the authorities on the other side of the
border here do not seem to understand amateur radio.  They do not
know about reciprocal licensing.  And of course, without a proper
license we should not and will not operate over there.  Makes you
wonder how the cell phones are overlooked???  <grin>

Mike.