From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Don DeJarnette
Sent: 14 June 2001 16:26
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] IEEE 802.1b

I am interested in hearing from hams who are actually working AO-40 and have
a IEEE 802.1b WAP (Wireless Access Point) for computer network
communications at 2.4 GHz. This technology uses Direct Sequence Spread
Spectrum. I am interested in how much the noise floor for AO-40 is increased
with its usage.

73 de
Don DeJarnette
KC4YRT