Arcjet Motor

Peter,

Would it be possible for you to give is some "gestimates" of the
following events?

1. Approximately when do you see the first arcjet "burn" taking place?

A week;two weeks?

2.Assuming the burn is successful, what is your best estimate as to the
number of burns it will take to raise the perigee the desired amount?
What period of time do you see this taking?

3.After number two above, how long before we can enter another
experimental period with the bird?  Again, an estimate in weeks would be
fine.

I'm not asking you to write this is stone but only to give us a rough time
line for the coming events. I promise not to hold your feet to the fire if
your estimates are not entirely accurate:-)

Thanks for *any* info you might be able to give us.

73...Jim...W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical
and Computer Engineering