UO14 carrier XE2AT

Hi boys somebody know about this carrier ?
I can TX over the carrier with ARROW and 5 Watts and I saw yesterday the
satellite was from S to N that the carrier begin when the satellite pass
over North of Mexico and South USA.
This morning in the EAST pass just 5 degrees for me in DL81 the carrier was
strong, nobody can overpass the carrier.......
Good luck with the FOX HUNTING
73 de Al
XE2AT
Ps I need CHIHUAHUA STATE IN MEXICO, IS BORDER WITH EL PASO, SOMEBODY CAN
CROSS THE BORDER AND ACTIVATE THIS STATE ? I DONT BELIEVE BUT IS TRUE NO
MEXICAN SATELLITE HAM........
THANKS TO ALL TEXAN HAMS