AO-10 activity

Hello! My hearty thanks to all of you who responded to my previous mail. Now
I well know that I'm not alone and I hope to meet you soon in AO-10.
So, if you need new zone, country, oblast or  locator ;-) in AO-10 I'll QRV
there all AO-10 passes over KO85MF since evening after UTC 18pm 15th till
morning 8am 17th. I'm planing to be active in FO-20/29 as well, so people
from Noth Canada and Alaska are welcome.
I'll be calling CW CQ around 145.890 (RX fixed) in AO-10 and 435.840 (RX
fixed) in FO-20/29.
Everyone invited ;-)

---
73! de RX3DTY, Igor Bubnov