Very Interesting Site of "Solar-cooker" in Japan

Hello All. This is Yoshi.

  My friend told me an interesting web site of Japan. Please try to
this URL.

# Automatic Translation by Excite Japan.

# Original (Japanese)

  This site is disclibing how to make a parabolic-type "Solar-cooker"
for outdoor use. But, This will give us a good hint to makeup a "Portable
and Cheep tempolary dish for AO-40 S-band use".

  Please image that your group are going a sat expedition to the very
remote island (like as T88 :-p) . Due to the size/capacity of airplane,
and due to the custom conditiopns, you may not bring a big dish for AO-40
  So, just you bring a "Paper pattern" of dish born, then buy some
Corrugated paper, Gummed tape and Cooking Aluminum foil at the local
miscellaneous goods store, then start to makeup a "Tempolary dish"!
It will take just a few hours, and will works for a few days.

  I will try to makeup an 90cm class "Tempolary" dish by this way, and
will try to hear the AO-40.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP