Re: Thermistor Question, Drake 2880

Thx for that Bob...I will quit worrying about it now...the only thing I am
concerned with is the insulation around the crystal to keep the heat in a
confined area rather than heating up the entire board and components.....I
think that question has been asked but I don't recall what the entire
analysis was...I guess very small pieces of styrofoam around the crystal
and thermistor will do the  trick....

73's.......Lonnie  (NT6B)