rotor contoller info wanted

does anyone know which rotor controlers will
work on a rs-232 port and can provide a open
collector ( or contact closeure type ) output,
and be able to use 0 to 5 volt (or 12) analog
senseing input for az/el?
also where i might be able to get one easily,
or make one if needed?
i am going to replace my praire digital one. i
would need one that i can put on the comm. ports
not the parallel port like the fod track.
please e-mail me back at the address below. thanks.

nnnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
KE6QIS Satellite ops. cntr.
grid CN70vs