Re: RCA/DSS dish feed resources?

K5OE@aol.com wrote:

> > I tried to look at your work but the site is "protected" from non-members.
> >  Is it available on an open site?
>
> Sorry, John, I did not realize the AmsatTech area would not let you access
> the pix.  Here's an "open" site:
> http://members.aol.com/k5oe/done_18.jpg

click's on the link , looks at nice picture of preamp with N  male and
female connectors ........

hey , wait a minute , the gal at downeast told me that the only way I
could get my 13ulnack was with females on both ends :^(

How do you rate Jerry ?

But seriously , did you put the N-male on the input yourself , or were
you able to order it that way ?

I'm wondering if I can order an Nmale from them as i would rather have
it that way ......

Ah well still waiting for my preamp to come , they shipped me a 3ulnack
instead of the 13ulnack that I ordered , since it looked like such a
nice quality unit I decided to keep the 10GHz preamp kit and reorder the
13ulnack .....

Now if it works as good as it looks , I must say Downeast makes some
nice stuff for the price ! :)

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544