RE: ERP on V and L for AO-40 (Shouldn't this be mode U and L?)??

Just to confirm the above statement ...

When the bird was at apogee, my 40 W CW output to a 12 el RHCP X-Yagi (25 m
of H100 coax cable) triggered LEILA from time to time.
20 W were OK for comfortable contacts.
5 W (minimum available here) still gave R5 reports in CW.

Jean-Louis F6AGR