SETI@HOME: Software problems this past week

The Berkeley folks seem to be having a problem updating. their user
accounts.
You can see a description of their problems in the right-hand side of their
home page at
   http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
Look at June 5th and click on
   http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/tech_news.html for details.

They are making progress. Some of the CGI pages have been slowly but surely
migrating fro setiathome.berkeley.edu to iosef.berkeley.edu. As a result,
the correct. up-to-date AMSAT list with 113 users and 110756 work units is
again available at
    http://iosef.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_lookup&name=amsat
I was pleased to see this working  since I has ~100 uncredited units and
that was enough to push me into AMSAT's top 20.

We are still uncredited with ~3000 work units in the CLUB teams competition
at
    http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_type_4.html
where we still show in 95th position. Our current hour should have pushed us
up to ~92.

We are also not updated in the ALL GROUPS list (where we are
showing at position #198 but should be ~195):
     http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_type_0.html
In both these cases, The day of the last update shows as June 4th. The new
iosef
server seems to have the same pages as the old setiathome pages.

Not much I can do about this problem. The CGI problem also wiped out my
"sysop" page ;<{
They know about the problem and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

73 de Tom, W3IWI