RCA/DSS dish feed resources?

Hi all, I was at a local hamfest this past weekend and found a nice RCA DSS
dish in perfect condition.

It is 19 inches in Dia. and has the mounting bracket and feed mount.

I'm kicking around the idea of trying to set up an AO-40 receiving station
using this dish and my HF rig.

I need some links to resources and information on how to build and obtain
the missing pieces between the dish and the HF rig.
Did see some bits and pieces of information on the Prime Star dish on this
list but I could not find any comprehensive information.

I do not have much experience building UHF and none above and have no test
equipment.

A beginner has to start someplace and it would seem setting up a receiving
station might be a good place but how does a beginner sort through all the
fragmented bits and pieces of information?

Would anybody know what the workable beam angle might be for this dish?
Just curious if it might be possible to lock it down and maybe receive for
a hour or so without moving the dish.

Thanks, Dale kf4sir

-
Dale Coleman