Re: ERP on V and L for AO-40??

Hi This is Yoshi.

At 2001/06/12 04:10:37 Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 wrote:
> What ERP should be adequate for good signals on U and L uplinks for
> communication "all the time", "most of the time", and "some of the
> time"?

  I can not certify it, but during the last Xponder test operation,
I uplinked with 11-ele RHCP crossed Yagi beam with 20W. It had worked
enough at apogee, and sometime I reduced my output power.

  http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/images/s-11elex01.jpg

  Here is the basic design of my 11-ele yagi. maybe my EIRP is about
300W EIRP maximam.

  http://www.clarc.org/Articles/uhf.htm

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP