Re: Ham gear in Singapore?

Chris VK6KCH wrote:

Any pointers most welcome...  the huge array of shops selling amateur handhelds is just overwhelming, and I don't want to spend too long haggling with the wrong shop!

Wayne replies:

I've never seen very many stores selling ham gear in Singapore.  "The huge array of shops" sounds more like Hong Kong than Singapore.  Hong Kong has lots of shops selling ham equipment - primarily in Tsim ShaTsui and Causeway Bay, and a little bit in the "computer district" at Sham Shui Po.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA