Re: Re: Newbies! Low cost U/S stations.

Yes Yoshi, I agree, different sats for different hams.
But I think the only way to combat illegal operation
on 2 metres is to have sats with a strong downlink signal
on those frequencies otherwise we will loose them
for ever to the illegal operators.

Trevor M5AKA

--- Yoshihiro Imaishi <imaishi@aa.mbn.or.jp> wrote: > Hello
This is Yoshi.