Customs

If a ham from the USA were to visit a ham club overseas and bring with them
... say a couple of S band down converters, how would your customs treat
that?  Would they charge a tax on the items coming into your country? What
if that visiting ham decided to sell those items to the local club (hams)
while he was there? Perhaps the local ham club could provide housing for
the visiting ham to help with the transportation costs of making such a trip?

If such was possible we could coordinate a courier system. I bet many US
hams make either personal or business trips to many overseas locations
where such might prove useful?

W4SCO