[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]


If a ham from the USA were to visit a ham club overseas and bring with them 
... say a couple of S band down converters, how would your customs treat 
that?  Would they charge a tax on the items coming into your country? What 
if that visiting ham decided to sell those items to the local club (hams) 
while he was there? Perhaps the local ham club could provide housing for 
the visiting ham to help with the transportation costs of making such a trip?

If such was possible we could coordinate a courier system. I bet many US 
hams make either personal or business trips to many overseas locations 
where such might prove useful?


Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org