Re: Re: Newbies! Hard-Sats destroy AMSAT.

The presence of illegal stations in our bands
is perhaps an indication that we need many more
satellites producing strong downlinks in the sat-bands.
Sadly of course some countries do not even permit
Ham operation on 70cm.

Although I've never been keen on the digi-sats at least
they provided some signals in an otherwise largely empty
sat-band.

Trevor M5AKA

--- Yoshihiro Imaishi <imaishi@aa.mbn.or.jp> wrote: > Hi This
is Yoshi.