Antenna gain masurement

Hello All.

Next month sees the 16th annual AMSAT-UK colloquium held at The Unversity of
Surrey.

I'm trying to find some information on Kent Britain's (WA5VJB) gain measuring
system to see if it's possible to include a 13cms antenna test range in
addition to the other testing facilities at this years event.

If there's a URL or a reference you could point me to, that would be great.

Thanks

David  G0MRF