Re: Newbies! Low cost U/S stations.

Thats fine for North America/Western Europe but I was
thinking more of those areas of the world that slap taxes
of over 100% on the importation of such goods, don't
have a reliable postal service and where $1000 is a lot
of money.

There's a lot of countries where its hard enought to
get the bits to get a Mode A station on the air let alone
the higher freqs.

Trevor M5AKA

--- "John Stephensen, KD6OZH" <kd6ozh@gte.net> wrote: > Only a
score of large cities in the U.S. have amateur radio