Re: Newbies! Low cost U/S stations.

Hello Trevor!

10 Jun 01 16:48, you wrote to John Stephensen, KD6OZH:

 T> However, on the subject of low cost U/S stations
 T> has anyone thought of writing an article for QST
 T> describing how to get on U/S with a shoe-string budget ?

Hmm, since my expense on AO-40 has been relatively little so far, I might have
to keep track of my costs.  However, I can "cheat".  MMDS converters are
readily available here (ask a friend or neighbour nicely and they might throw
one your way!), and a ham friend gave me the 26" dish. :)

Tony, VK3JED

.. I believe cappuchino is the dessert form of coffee.