Re: 2.6 FODTRACK Board Questions

Ron,

The schematic for the tracker is available with the software download.  I
built mine using a generic punched board from Radio Shack.  I used sockets
and the layout is very intuitive from the schematic.   I understand that
boards are now available from FAR Circuits and I would go that route now.
It is very useful design and works with a number of tracking programs.  It
uses the parallel port of the computer.

73,  George  W2CID

> George,
>
> I'm interested in the FODTrack board and software. I have found the
software
> at AMSAT but not sure where to get the hardware. Was there an article in
QST