NEW AMSAT TECHNICAL GROUP FORMED

Hi Guys,

I have created a Yahoo Group called AmsatTech. The URL can be found here:

This group has been formed to as a repository of technical information
pertaining to the amateur radio satellites. It is by no means a replacement
of Amsat-BB. I encourage everyone having messages of technical nature to
send the messages to both
amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org and AmsatTech@yahoogroups.com

Please keep all messages that talk about lawn mowers, medications, potato
guns, cars, cats, monkeys, ballpoint pens, ice cream and other not related
information out of this group. This group is not maintained by Amsat.

Feel free to upload any files like the different spreadsheets and pictures
to the files area.

Pieter N4IP