uo36 & tiungsat 38k4 observation

Dear Fellow Amsaters,

I have noticed that the download effecienty of uo36 & tiungsat in the
evenings (dusk) over europe is not very good.

both birds seem to fluciate in their efficienty. sometimes 100% and fast
from horz to horz, and sometimes despite strong signal no decodeing.

Has anyone observed this as well, or do i need to adjust my IFD in my IC820.

I am using the setting that were on the board when i got it from symek.

tnc is TNC3 dual port.

Thanks in advance,

rgs lawrence - DL1FLW ex DA1LA ex 9H3WR