Re: Prime-Star Dish

Hi Jim,

Check out some of my tinkering here:

http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/array/

Look for the images with "primestar" or "helix_feed" in the name.

Linear or circular seems to work FB.  No real tests to compare the two...

Oh, I started to play with a coffee can feed, but don't have much time or
effort invested at the moment to say how that one works in my hands...

My suggestion?  Experiment!  And have fun.  The Primestar dish is a great
resource.

73,

Mark N8MH

At 11:00 AM 6/10/2001, Jim Horvat wrote:
>Has any one had success using a Prime Star dish for AO-40? If so what is the
>best feed system?
>73 Jim W8WRP

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]