Re: Station cost

Contact Bob Seydler.  He is k5gna@aol.com

He has the Transystem downconverters, 2M xtals, N connectors, Murata
filters+boards, BBQ dish antennas, etc.

It's basically a one-stop 2.4GHz shop ;-)

Typically he has everything pictured and described on eBay, but you can
deal directly with him to get any or all of what you want.

I have bought items from him several different times.  I can't imagine a
nicer person to purchase things from over the 'net.  I've been very satisfied.

73,

Mark N8MH

At 08:49 PM 6/9/2001, Ian Paterson wrote:
>Hello to the list.
>  I would like to know where you-all are finding downconverters for $35.
>everything I look at is like $200 , would just as soon go for a
>transverter for a little more at that price. I would not have worry
>about hitting the PTT that way.
>    Thanks for any help , 73 Ian KC5UDM  EM54
>----

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]