BBQ dish weight

How much does the Myers BBQ dish weigh with the SSB downconverter?
I am considering putting it on one side of the boom and on the other side a
2.3 lb 70cm antenna plus a short 4 el 2m ant.

For my mobile trailer application the boom length on each side of the rotor
can not exceed 4 feet. The rotor will be mounted on a 4.5 ft Glen Martin
tower. Antennas will be rotated to a down position during travel so no
single antenna may exceed 4 feet in length.

W4SCO