AO40Rcv / Instatrack - InstaTune question

I am running AO40Rcv to demod the telm from AO-40 & it works like a dream. I
am tracking with InstaTrack / InstaTune. I have entered the beacon freq in
the IT AO-40 database. I get what I think is a strange Doppler Shift number.
At ph 4 I had a negative number of about -30000 increasing, now at 20.8 I am
increasing from -26431 toward 0. The direction is correct but the value
strikes me as very high, especially since it did not travel through 0.
Should I have the 145 Mhz IF in the database in place of the actual 2Ghz
value?
Thanks in advance.
73
Gunther Meisse