RUDAK WOD programs available

RUDAK Whole Orbit Data programs available.

With thanks to all who replied to my plea for someone to write a whole
orbit data (WOD) extraction program a while back, it's my pleasure to
announce the availability of three programs which do that job nicely.  The
following are now available on the AMSAT-NA web site, www.amsat.org.  They
can be found in the software download directory,
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftpdelta.html

Here are brief descriptions:

RudakTLM 1.00 is a Visual BASIC program by Michael Kingery, KE4AZN, that
interprets RUDAK-style WOD (Whole Orbit Data) telemetry files. The data can
be exported to a comma-separated format suitable for import to a
spreadsheet, or it can be viewed or graphed on-screen.

Whole Orbit Data in Java converts RUDAK-style WOD (Whole Orbit Data)
telemetry files into a simple comma-separated format suitable for import to
a spreadsheet.

WOD2CSV 0.03 for DOS converts RUDAK-style WOD (Whole Orbit Data) telemetry
files into a simple comma-separated format suitable for import to a
spreadsheet.

A sample file of RUDAK WOD is available at
http://www.coloradosatellite.com/P3D/RUDAKIntro.html
and look for the reference to Whole Orbit Data.

RUDAK operations are very spotty at the moment due to the present pointing
angles but are expected to resume after the arc jet work is complete.

Jim
wd0e@amsat.org
jim@coloradosatellite.com