gs-232 or cx6dde's clone wanted

 hi guys. would anyone on this list happen to have a gs-232
yeasu rotor adapter for the p.c. or cx6dde's pic clone version
and want to trade for a mfj-784b tunable audio dsp with manual
and box? if so e-mail me off list at the address below.
  fyi i am trying to hook up my 0-5 volt sense output, contact
closeure type rotors to a rs-232 port instead of my prairie digital
board, due to a mother board change, if this helps.
 thanks.

nnnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
KE6QIS Satellite ops. cntr.