Surface Mount

I just read some old mail about surface mount not being for the faint
of heart...  Well, I agree, and 20 years ago when I was 60 I could use
the tweezers, toothpicks, etal, to solder them in place, as some
commented when I put this up here a while back.

It shows a DEM signal source as a sample, and surface mount of the
tiniest parts is a snap for any old guys that may still be around..

This message is for them...

See smholder.zip at:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org