Re: Shit Happens and I need your help

Peter Guelzow wrote:

> Larry Kayser wrote:
> >
> > Greetings All:
> >
> > The discussion about the problems with the AO-40 propulsion system were not
> > helped when Peter Guelzow opinioned that there was an individual fault that
> > caused the AO-40 propulsion problem.  It is a shame that Peter walked out on
> > the high dive platform and did a belly flop into a concrete pool without
> > water in it.  I am sure he regrets that message very much.
>
> I have nothing to regret.
>
> I have never said that there was an individual fault (I guess you
> try to say I meant an individual person..  which is *not* the case!)

Please don't go away Peter , you are much appreciated by me and many
others , without your continued help and work AMSAT would not be what it
is !

I personally thank you and others that volunteer your work to the AMSAT
community , you are the gold that we all wish we could become !

There will always be the wise-acres who sit at their armchairs and cook
up glorious ideas of how they would do it and find fault in everyone
elses -real- attempts , this will not go away , we just have to deal
with that "noise" as a part of life ...........

73

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544