2.6 FODTRACK Board Questions

There was a post a while back that addressed a problem of rotor
"oscillation" -

>"Den Spiess" <dspiess@t-3.cc> wrote:
>Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 05:44:01 -0400

>I just made the FODTracker board to control a G-5400. Currently just using
>the FODTrack 2.6 software to 'test' the circuit.
>The azimuth rotor moves to the correct position the oscillates back and
>forth about 5 degrees. The elevation side works OK.
>The board looks like everything is in place. Switching the rotors gives the
>same response using the elevation rotor on the azimuth side.
>Anyone have any ideas or has seen this?

I don't remember seeing a reply to this query,  but there is an adjustment
that can be made as per the documentation.  It requires adjusting the
"dead zone" by changing the value of a particular pair of 1 megaohm
resistors.
  There are 4 of these resistors in the circuit (located at U2A and U2B).
My question is, which ones change the gain, or "dead one"?

I'm about to construct a couple of these boards (from FAR Circuits),
and I'm sure I'll run into this "anomaly" - I always seem to find these
problems (or they seem to find me) :-)

tu de Rich