Germany (Munich)

Are there any APRS(or satellite) operators in or around Munich?
Specifically near Oberpfaffenhofen?  (I dont see any on http:www.aprs.net)

The GPS for our Naval Academy APRS satellite is being built there and may
need an ELMER to help them get fully up-to-speed with APRS and amateur
satellite operations (UI digipeating).  They have a HAM club, but no one
in it appears to have heard of APRS or works the birds?).

We have the flight model in hand and the GPS has been integrated and is
working fine. It will downlink a $GPGGA packet once every 30 seconds when
PCsat is in view...(and the power budget can afford it).

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html
CUBESAT Designs     http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/cubesat.html