Help with Link Budget

I am asking for some help relating to the following

1. Satellite EIRP
2. Path loss
3. Signal at receiver input
4. Receiver sensitivity
5. Threshold

If there are some of you mathematically inclined your help
will be appreciated.  I setup a table but find some of the
the results do not match my experience with my equipment, so
obviously I am doing something wrong.  Please, E mail me
directly so as not to clutter the reflector. I will provide
you with my numbers to see if you arrive at my same
results.  Thanks for your help.

Isidoro Hernandez
Carolina, Puerto Rico