Help with Link Budget

I am asking for some help relating to the following
calculations:

1. Satellite EIRP
2. Path loss
3. Signal at receiver input
4. Receiver sensitivity
5. Threshold

If there are some of you mathematically inclined your help
will be appreciated.  I setup a table but find some of the
the results do not match my experience with my equipment, so
obviously I am doing something wrong.  Please, E mail me
directly so as not to clutter the reflector. I will provide
you with my numbers to see if you arrive at my same
results.  Thanks for your help.

--
Isidoro Hernandez
Carolina, Puerto Rico