Re: Newbies! Hard-Sats build better amateurs.

Ham radio is about progress.  If this weren't so we'd still be using sparks
to send messages.  The big cutting edge satellites move amateur radio
forward.  In a volunteer organization like Amsat, the more knowledgeable
you are the more valuable you are, to the organization and also to fellow
amateurs.

The combined knowledge base of the amateurs on Amsat-BB has never failed to
impress me, and I'm glad I can be a part of it, to learn and to progress.