Re: Accuracy of tracking programs

At 17:08 07/06/01 -0700, you wrote:
>John-
>
>You didn't mention whether your problem manifested itself with the ISS as
>well as the LEOs.  If it does, try comparing each against a visual sighting.

Yes it does manifest itself with ISS, but I didn't get a chance to visually
check it. Tonight I should be able to see ISS on 2 passes, so I'll get out
on the yard with the laptop and both programs to see which is correct.

I'll post an update tommorrow

      G4DMF  QTHR   IO93HA
      Amsat-UK Member 5372
          g4dmf@amsat.org