Re: Shit Happens and I need your help

Peter:

> I have nothing to regret.

not sure if you should or shouldn't but point made and taken.

>Clearly, I haven't said that it was due to a single human error
>(aka single person)..  THIS WOULD BE TOO EASY !!!!!

Yes it certainly would be to easy and I am glad you agree.  The processes
being used did not catch the failure mode before it became a problem.  For
my interest then how should the processes in the general case have prevented
this from happening?

>If I have to regret something, than probably to subscribe to
>this board...   No - I'm kidding.   - thanks for your comments.

Larry
VA3LK