Live telemetry feeds

I know this has been covered before, but I've look through past posts and
cant find it.

Could someone who knows how, post the procedure for using P3T to take the
feeds that some good folks are sending via the Goddard server. You know
things like IP addresses and port numbers.

How do you set it up? I've seen mention of editing your hosts file on
Win95/98, so a detailed explanation would be appreciated. Perhaps it could
be done like an FAQ and posted on the Amsat web site for ease of finding
this information in the future.

T.I.A.
John

      G4DMF  QTHR   IO93HA