Connectors

Hi,

I have been using RG213 and recently I acquired
a roll of Belden 9913.  I found the center conductor
does not quite fit into the N-connector contact
(the same type I used for my RG-213).
I am not quite keen to cut some of the center conductor
i.e. remove a couple of wire strand but is that the way
to go or should I be doing something else.

I would be most grateful if someone could advise
me on this.

73,
Dave