Re: Is anyone using Pegasus Mail?

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 01:49:20AM +0000, n4xeo wrote:
> All you have to do in Eudora to sort by title is click on the box above the
> titles that says subject and it will sort them by subjects. You can click
> on ANY of the boxes in that line. Even the * or dot that shows your unread
> messages. This will put anything that you haven't read all together. I do
> this once in a while and I do find some that have gotten away from me. Give
> it a try and let me know how it works for you. This is how I delete all the
> junk messages that I don't care to read..

Sorting by subject and by thread are not the same..
When threading, a reply is shown immediately after the original message,
regardless of the date.

If you sort by subject, you would usually next sort by date. Replies
won't necessarily follow their parent messages.

I wouldn't be happy reading busy lists (like this one) without threading.

Hamish