RE: Drake 2880 Crystal

Woody,

Don't be too quick to blame the customers for
causing these mistakes.

Jerry (see below) and I ordered the same part number.
Both invoices say:

His fits, mine doesn't.
Bill, FWIW, I'm staring at an ICM baggie with that same
number on it and it fits in my 2880 with no problem.
I agree... find another, more helpful,
supplier.
73,
Jerry, K5OE

I have been buying from ICM for 25 years.  They are a
good company.

However, when they manufacture a given part number
and the resulting product varies from one order to
the next, there is something wrong in the QC area.

I'm sure that most of what you have said is correct,
but it doesn't explain the above variations.

Hopefully, this problem will be corrected with a
full examination of the Drake itself.

Bill, WA6QGR