big birds are important

I bet we lost more satellite operators when AO-13 went down then what we
have operating on the satellites today, so the big birds are a very
important part of AMSAT. besides what is so hard about operating a (AO-40
class satellite) just do it on the simple side (KISS) (keep it simple
stupid) like most hams I myself did not get there over night, but trough
trial and error and a little work. but the payoff is well worth the wait.

Have worked the following satellites sence 1993.
AO-40
AO-13
AO-10
FO-20
FO-29
RS10
RS-15
RS-12/13
AO-27
UO-14
SO-35
MIR MIR/R
SHUTTLE (PACKET)
KO-23
KO-25
UO-22
TO-31
AO-21 (SWL)

A prode AMSAT member, I will continue to support all our great AMSAT teams
world wide. keep up the good work.
Greg Wycoff
NØZHE EM17ej Ks.

Home web page