Re: Re: Arcjet Motor (or tell me which person is responsible)

Hello John!

08 Jun 01 22:34, you wrote to Mike and Donna West:

 JO> sure that whoever forgot to remove the cap on the valve exhaust port
 JO> had to explain it to 20 of his peers. There is no reason that the rest
 JO> of the world needs to know his or her name.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, that's all I'm interested in knowing.  A mistake
was made, it was found and the cause known.  No need for a witch hunt, I'm sure
everyone's learnt their lesson.

I have confidence that this mistake won't occur again (if it doesn, there
should be a lot of questions asked ).  It's also encouraging from the POV that
the liquid fuel motor itself could have worked perfectly and the problem wasn't
system unreliability as such.

Tony, VK3JED

.. ter