Re: R: Re: Arcjet Motor

This is a good way to discourage people from volunteering.
I hadn't noticed that AMSAT was overwhelmed with people
willing to give up many months of their time to help build
the satellite.

Somehow I get feeling that those who are keen on a witchhunt
have never managed a large project in their lives.

Quite frankly given the fact our sats are built using
volunteers
spread over a wide geographical area I'm amazed the Amateur
satellite program has been as successful as it is.

Whats happened is nothing compared to some of the mistakes
that happen in commercial or Government projects.

How many of those who are so quick to criticize are willing
to volunteer to do some practical work on the next satellite ?

Trevor M5AKA

--- Mike and Donna West <wl7bqm@gci.net> wrote: > Normally, I
would agree with you BUT I'm beginning to

Majordomo@amsat.org