From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Mike and Donna West
Sent: Saturday, 9 June 2001 07:33 AM
To: k6ccc@AMSAT.Org
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: R: [amsat-bb] Re: Arcjet Motor

Normally, I would agree with you BUT I'm beginning to think.....Maybe, JUST
MAYBE, that is why we have the government that we have...IS BECAUSE,  YOU
and I _didn't_ hold these people up to be viewed _nor_ hold them accountable
and they went on to do it again.....""Hey, they don't care so I'll do as I
please""""  WHO KNOWS ???  Makes one stop and think....or has the "herd
mentality" taken over completely?

de mike