Re: Is anyone using Pegasus Mail?

Ron,

In Eudora (Macintosh version 5), option-click on an email in your inbox, to group it with others with "like" subject line.

You're probably using Windows. I'll bet there's an equivalent key command for it (try CTRL-click).

You might want to check the Qualcomm site. there are many not-so-obvious features in Eudora.

--

Bill Howell
University of Texas at Austin